TeleSoftas is currently seeking a Junior level Node.js developer for a challenging software development project. The position is for someone who desires to work on a revolutionary product for the music industry and solve complex problems. Together with your team, you would be working on a new global royalty system for music producers, major music labels and artists.
If you are proactive, passionate about the quality of software and continuous improvements, and can communicate well with the development team – then it is time to step forward and work together.
About the project
The project is a unique and new type of challenge within the music industry. 🎵 The core aim of it is to fix the broken royalties in the music industry, to address the uneconomic systems and replace them with intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks. The core team is the experts with fresh and brave ideas aiming to perfect the music industry. We are looking for engineers to join those core team members and help them step forward and disrupt the industry.
We are open for a conversation even if you do not meet all the requirements because personality is just as important as the skills!
- SQL, Data analysis
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Nice to have:
- AWS (CDK, S3, Step Function, Lambda)
- ETL, Big Data
- Training budget, which you can use for global & local conferences, online courses, books, etc.
- English/Lithuanian language lessons
- Professional development activities including workshops, couching sessions, participating in tech events
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited work from home policy
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000€ (net)
- Summer/Winter parties & Dev Day celebration
- Life-work balance, for this we have a 300€ Personal Perks Pack
- Team-building activities in project teams
- Out-of-office activities like workation or team retreats
For this position, we offer 1320 – 2150 €/month gross salary.
The final offer will depend on your experience and competencies.