We are looking for a passionate and creative person (OR NOT) to join us as a Social Media & Content Internship to join our Marketing team. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to increase the awareness, reputation and growth of a team of 200 IT wizards.
This internship provides you with a great and unique opportunity to work with the social media strategy of one of the best well-known Employer Brands in Lithuania. As an intern, you will not be copying files and making coffee (who does that these days anyway?) you will train your skills in creating content to develop and implement our Social Media strategy in order to increase our Brand Awareness.
Hence, we are looking not for an ordinary boy or gal. Someone who can match boldness with diplomacy, be great as both an individual and a team player, but most importantly, a wordsmith and a paparazzi at the same time. No day will be the same here. Guaranteed.
About the internship
- 3-month internship with an opportunity for a full-time hire. Candidates that have full-time capacity are preferred (min requirement: 20 hours a week);
- Planning and creating social media content on all the main platforms to improve brand awareness and engagement;
- Measuring and reporting on the SM plan performance, according to set KPI’s;
- Measure the success of every social media campaign;
- Work with design tools, such as Adobe XD to ensure visual messaging is informative and appealing;
- Organise and support Online Events and Activities;
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Experience in video or written content creation;
- A good understanding of different Social Media platforms;
- Strong storytelling, copywriting skills;
- Pitch-perfect English;
- Excellent self-management skills.
The nice to haves:
- Experience and knowledge of Google Tools (Google Analytics, Google Trends), Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp and other integrated marketing tools;
- Experience working with multiple Social Media platforms;
- Photography, editing skills;
- Knowledge/work experience in IT/start-ups.
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth;
- Flexible location and working hours;
- Inspiring team, flat structure, continuous experimentation;
- Internal trainings like feedback and 3.0 management;
- Growth mindset and culture.
We are waiting for applications till 28th September!