Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer who is ready for amazing work experience and new challenges!
This is an engineering position offering the opportunity to work and help shape a highly capable team in an exciting business embracing Digital Transformation. Working with engineers, Product and other IT peers, this is an important role in building the organisation’s future IT landscape. The role offers the opportunity to build cloud-native greenfield solutions, small and large, as well as play a pivotal role in transforming existing systems in what will be a multi-year journey.
What will you do?
- Build and management deployment tooling using CI/CD
- Work with engineering/product teams to help define requirements and build backlog items for various initiatives
- Ensure architectures meet standards, are secure and tested
- Help build and implement monitoring and alerting solutions to identify performance, availability or resilience issues
- Contribute to evolving the solutions used, standards and engineering productivity
- Build the DevOps capability and technology with the ‘platform’ approach, with appropriate re-use and efficiencies
- Operationally support the platform and services in the ‘you build it you own it’ model
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues or incidents as they arise – databases, functions, infrastructure/Cloud services
- Help grow and continue works in the engineering community to support ‘champions’, guilds and collaborative ways of working.
What do we expect?
- Strong Public Cloud experience – predominantly in AWS, ideally certified
- Working experience and expertise in DevOps & IaC tooling (Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, EKS, Spinnaker)
- Cloud security competence – understanding of ‘shift left’ principles and Shared Responsibility models
- Demonstrable experience in automation – builds, deployments, testing
- SysAd experience in Linux and/or Windows
- Networking experience
- Ability to solve problems individually and as a part of a team
- A clear understanding of software development lifecycles in an Agile, Lean and modern engineering environment
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (BuildStuff, NDC, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We have a strong DevOps community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge and experienced team members.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and location.
For this position, we offer 2000 – 3000 €/month (Netto) salary.