TeleSoftas community is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to help our tribe to grow and thrive! ❤
When you will join TeleSoftas you will feel the empowerment and ability to make your own decisions, you will sense what it is like to be part of the community and what true teamwork and collaboration are like. Besides that, you will be able to grow professionally and cooperate with the masters in the IT field as well as have fun, dance at company parties, participate in quizzes, and find new friends 🤩
In TeleSoftas’ HR team we have 4 team members. 2 of them are dedicated to the recruitment and selection process and the other 2 work with internal projects and communication. In the HR team, we strive to make TeleSoftas employees happy and create the job of their dreams. We take on challenges and address issues that really concern the community. Wanna join us? 😊
At the company we do have a flat and dynamic structure, you can feel every day changing situations here. Does that sound like a perfect environment for you? In that case, keep reading 👀
About the job
- The main responsibility will be managing a full recruitment cycle: job ads, headhunting, screening calls, interviews, on-boarding.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Track and use key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding the recruitment process.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods and always be up-to-date with the newest trends.
- On-board newcomers to ensure their pleasant experience
- Be part of the recommendations program project and take it to the next level.
- Be the host of Vilnius’ community: maintain a good vibe, initiate the organization of events, plan the budget, and be able to sense the needs of the community. You will be the go-to person for people in Vilnius’ office!
- Ability to take a role in internal HR projects like Benefits Policy, Career Path Map and others that will be important for you and the community at that time!
- Take a part in the HR teams’ process improvement, workshops, and knowledge sharing activities.
- Education in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Information technology, or related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting.
- Passion for the recruitment and selection process.
- Experience in IT Specialist headhunting and sourcing.
- Employer Branding know-how (big advantage).
- Proactiveness, openness, and transparency.
- Experience working with the community and sincere concern for the people.
- Ability to sense the vibe and see the bigger picture.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently (you will be a solo HR person in Vilnius) and as a team player (you will have an awesome team despite the location).
- Ability to quickly adjust to changes.
- Horizontal career growth 👈👉 Ability to take extra responsibilities, additional projects, and develop new skills.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, a training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, a library, and so on.
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have a dedicated Soft Team Lead to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- A strong and fun HR team! We cherish teamwork, support each other, and share responsibilities within the team. Also, we increase team spirit with off-job activities, and for that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer solutions, make decisions, and have the freedom to choose their own working methods.
- TeleSoftas is one of the top IT companies in Lithuania, so to attract IT talents to our company is not mission impossible! 🧐
- For this position, we offer 1200-2000 €/month (Netto) salary 💸
We are waiting for applications until December 1st!