TeleSoftas is partnering with Congenica – one of the world’s leading digital health organizations, specializing in genomic medicine! 💉 We’re expanding our team, hence this is a chance for you to join a unique cause!
Together with Congenica, we continue to develop a revolutionary platform, which helps clinicians interpret complex genetic information with the goal of providing diagnosis for thousands of patients with rare diseases.
We are looking for someone who is highly skilled in developing in Python and feels confident solving complex tasks. Working effectively both, individually and in a team is as important as initiative and result-focused attitude.
Are you interested in working at the cutting edge of genomic medicine and making a real difference to patients with rare diseases around the world? 🤗 Let’s talk! 😉
What will you do?
You will join us in building a scalable cloud-based platform and web application. You will work in Scrum teams which develop new functionality and enhance the revolutionary platform – starting from User Interface down to the database, Docker containers and Kubernetes running on the Amazon Web Services cloud.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, code and unit test new product features and enhancements
- Set development best practices for other developers to follow
- Review software architecture, design and code written by other members of the team
- Develop subject matter expertise in one or more areas of the system
- Take a technical lead role for one or more features
- Drive efficiencies in software development processes and tooling
Required skills & experience:
- 3-4 years of work experience with Python
- Good awareness of Python ecosystem and libraries including understanding of trade-offs involved when deciding what to use
- Experience of deploying Python apps in containerized environments
- Thorough understanding of REST API, OO and functional design principles
- Thorough knowledge of at least one Python web framework (ideally Flask, Django)
- Thorough understanding of version control using Git or other DVCS
- Familiarity with Linux
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English language skills
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics – would be an advantage
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it)
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home
- Personal Perks Pack 🎁 – as each employee is unique the Personal Perks allow several benefit options to choose from as well as cover well-being, mastery, fun, and commute areas
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros and COOL PRIZES for recommending people to TeleSoftas💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools
- We have a strong Backend community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that it feels like home? Feel free to bring your pet to the office🐶
- Net salary 2000 – 3200 €/month