TeleSoftas is partnering with Congenica – one of the world’s leading digital health organizations, specialising in genomic medicine! 💉 We’re expanding our team, hence this is a chance for you to join a unique cause!
Together with Congenica, we continue to develop a revolutionary platform, which helps clinicians interpret complex genetic information with the goal of providing diagnosis for thousands of patients with rare diseases.
We are looking for someone who is highly skilled in developing in Python and feels confident solving complex tasks. Working effectively both, individually and in a team is as important as initiative and result-focused attitude.
Are you interested in working at the cutting edge of genomic medicine and making a real difference to patients with rare diseases around the world? 🤗 Let’s talk! 😉
What would you do:
You will join us in building a scalable cloud-based platform and web application. You will work in Scrum teams that develop new functionality and enhance the revolutionary platform – starting from User Interface down to the database, Docker containers, and Kubernetes running on the Amazon Web Services cloud.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, code and unit test new product features and enhancements;
- Set development best practices for other developers to follow;
- Review software architecture, design and code written by other members of the team;
- Develop subject matter expertise in one or more areas of the system;
- Take a technical lead role for one or more features;
- Drive efficiencies in software development processes and tooling.
Required skills & experience:
- 3-4 years of work experience with Python;
- Good awareness of Python ecosystem and libraries including understanding of trade-offs involved when deciding what to use;
- Experience of deploying Python apps in containerised environments;
- Thorough understanding of REST API, OO and functional design principles;
- Thorough knowledge of at least one Python web framework (ideally Flask, Django);
- Thorough understanding of version control using Git or other DVCS;
- Familiarity with Linux;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics – would be an advantage.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we offer several employee benefits, such as: a training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library, PluralSight subscription as well as global & local conferences.
- Each person is unique and therefore, their development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions in the project.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- Netto salary 2000 – 2600 €/month