Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for an ambitious PHP developer who is ready for a new challenge! While working in TeleSoftas you would become a part of a team in one of our biggest and most ambitious projects.
About the project
We are building a fully automated tool rental platform that allows you to rent home repair tools you need at any time, at a tool rental terminal using kurts© mobile app.
It is changing the tool market by introducing pay-per-use service, where users don’t need to buy or borrow and can rent the tools anytime 24/7. The service has been already introduced in Germany, Lithuania and is about to be launched in Switzerland.
One of the most significant things about this job position is that Product Ownership is inhouse, which makes it much easier to have an impact on product decisions and business outcomes. Hence, if you are a goal-oriented professional, that might be just the job for you.
Along with joining this project team, you will also become a part of our PHP team. This team is strongly promoting teamwork by peer programming and keeping colleagues from distant locations close by organising remote sessions.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, continue reading what kind of skills you need to have below 👇
- 5+ years experience of PHP and other programming languages
- 2+ years of experience working in a dedicated team of developers on a complex, large scale, high data-driven project(s)
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing a complex architectural system
- Experience with Symfony and other frameworks and libraries
- Experience in building highly scalable systems
- Good (my)SQL knowledge
- Good understanding of OOP, RESTful API’s
- Experience with code testing (PHPUnit, Behat) and TDD principles
- Good knowledge of how to apply SOLID, KISS, DRY principles in code you deliver
- Very good English language skills
- You strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews
- You know why following PSR standards is important
- You have experience or you are willing to learn Linux, Docker, ElasticSearch, AMPQ, AWS, Microservices
- You have heard or read benefits of using Api Platform project (https://api-platform.com/)
- You are capable of planning before executing your tasks
- You know that the key to success for a team is proper and frequent communication
- You have been a part of Agile team
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O, Global PHP conferences, SymfonyConf – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- Strong PHP community run by Masters.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We are PROPER AWESOME. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be yourself. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day – the same goes for the team spirit. Hence, we have a team building budget for each team.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. Hence we encourage people to take ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early stage.
- As the saying goes, a healthy body equals a healthy mind – join our free workouts!
For this position, we offer 1700-3300 €/month (Netto) salary.