Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for an ambitious PHP developer who is ready for amazing work experience! While working in TeleSoftas you would become a part of a remarkable developers team in one of our biggest projects.
About the project
We are building a fully automated tool rental platform that allows you to rent and pick up the tools you need at any time, at a tool rental terminal using the “Kurts” mobile app.
Do you need tools or equipment for home repairs, but you don’t want to buy them? Now you are able to rent and take them at any time of the day not only in Germany but in Switzerland and in Lithuania as well!
Despite joining this cool project, you also will be a part of our PHP team! This team is strongly promoting teamwork by peer programming and keeping colleagues from distant locations close with remote sessions. The most important – in this team someone always cracks some jokes!
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, continue reading what kind of skills you need to have below 👇
- 5+ years experience of PHP and other programming languages
- 2+ years of experience working in a dedicated team of developers on a complex, large scale, high data-driven project(s)
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing a complex architectural system
- Experience with Symfony and other frameworks and libraries
- Experience in building highly scalable systems
- Good (my)SQL knowledge
- Good understanding of OOP, RESTful API’s
- Experience with code testing (PHPUnit, Behat) and TDD principles
- Good knowledge of how to apply SOLID, KISS, DRY principles in code you deliver
- Very good English language skills
- You strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews
- You know why following PSR standards is important
- You have experience or you are willing to learn Linux, Docker, ElasticSearch, AMPQ, AWS, Microservices
- You have heard or read benefits of using Api Platform project (https://api-platform.com/)
- You are capable of planning before executing your tasks
- You know that the key to success for a team is proper and frequent communication
- You have been a part of Agile team
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O, Global PHP conferences, SymfonyConf – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- Strong PHP community run by Masters.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We are PROPER AWESOME. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be yourself. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day – the same goes for the team spirit. Hence, we have a team building budget for each team.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. Hence we encourage people to take ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early stage.
- As the saying goes, a healthy body equals a healthy mind – join our free workouts!
For this position, we offer 1700-2400 €/month (Netto) salary.