We are looking for a Mid-Senior Automation QA Specialist to join our team! Our QA team is oriented in top quality, is able to solve problems and is not afraid to take responsibility for its own tasks and challenges.
About the project
Brightpearl exists to automate retail. We help omnichannel businesses sell finished goods, trading $2.5m-$50m a year. Over 1,200 businesses in 26 countries use our platform. We manage over 10m transactions and $2b of business a year. Brightpearl is a cloud platform, built on AWS with 99.9% uptime, and is deployed twice as fast as the competition. We’ve been named Top UK SaaS Company to work for and are going from strength to strength with our ambitious growth plans!
The current state of the product- they have a working product that they want to patch (do security and performance fixes) and improve technologically. Also, extract SDK that clients can use to implement their own features.
What will you do?
- Design, organize and carry out manual and automated tests
- Search for any compatibility and performance issues
- Work closely with developers during Sprint
- Promote best QA practices to other Scrum team members
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in QA automation
- Front end automation testing experience (Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, WebdriverIO)
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating CI / CD (GIT, Maven, Jenkins, GoCD, Sonar)
- API level testing experience (RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI or Karate)
- Strong English language
Nice to Have:
- Non-functional testing such as performance, security or accessibility with tools such as ZAP, BurpSuite, Gatling, JMeter
- Docker or Kubernetes experience is good to have, Cloud platforms such as AWS
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, Pluralsight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000 EUR (net) and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- We have a strong QA community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that we are like a family? Each year we organize Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids. 🐣 Also, usually our office is full of laughs and good emotions cause we like to bring our pets to the office. You too? 🐶
For this position we offer 3970 – 5620 €/month gross salary.