TeleSoftas in Kaunas, Vilnius or Klaipėda is looking for a new curious and proactive team member to join the team! At the moment we have 25 members in our Frontend and 32 members in our Mobile communities. In the team, you can feel the international vibe therefore all the activities such as workations, remote and live team buildings, workshops are happening in English. Also, the team has a large variety of projects, so at teams’ gatherings you can find out about technical challenges outside of your international project.
When joining TeleSoftas team you will have an opportunity to grow and improve your skills while using latest technologies. Mobile’s team tech stack: Kotlin (android native), Flutter, RxJava, Dagger2, Hilt, RetroFit2, Kotlin Coroutines, Koin, Mockito, ROOM, Swift, Swift UI, CocoaPods, Carthage, SPM.
About the project
An international Session project empowers music creators to manage their songs, collaborations, and music rights in one platform. It makes their work much easier as it allows creators to share their music or info with publishers, labels and societies! Furthermore, musicians get their credits by easily capturing each creator’s contribution and unique digital fingerprint. As we say: “Session empowers creators to do what they love and get the credit they deserve!”
About the job
- Apply best practices such as agile ceremonies and code reviews to create quality code.
- Choose the right toolset to solve problems.
- Work in an international project with team members from UK and Sweden.
- Grow personal and professional skills by achieving your goals.
- 3+ years commercial experience building mobile applications with React Native.
- Experience in modern React workflows / best practices.
- Experience with Redux, Typescript.
- Experience in writing functional components and custom hooks.
- A good understanding building UI with Flexbox / Grid.
- Attention to details.
- Strong or fluent English skills.
Nice To Have
- Experience with Redux Saga or Redux Epics.
- We TRUST you. You are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Personalized health insurance plan 🩺 You can choose from odontology, medicines, vitamins or all other services related directly with your health.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- We believe that your happiness and emotional health is as important as your technical skills. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both like a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no limits. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and good team work is a key thing in TeleSoftas. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Also, we do non-profit projects that have a noble purpose. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- Did we mention that it feels like home? Feel free to bring your pet to the office🐶
For this position, we offer 2400-3300 €/month Netto (taxes excluded) salary.