TeleSoftas is partnering with a big financial market player on a large scale business change project. Since it’s a big secret you’ll have to apply to find out more…
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist in Vilnius – a detective at heart, a proactive, structured team player in life. Someone who doesn’t shy away from both business and code talk and can communicate well with both business and development teams.
Type of work:
You would be working on Authentification Platform project, as a part of Customer identity and access management (CIAM) team.
Yes! You would be a part of something very important – ensuring seamless customer experience & powerful security of customer data.
A Quality Assurance Specialist would support day-to-day testing for CIAM team, work with Smart eID solutions, test CIAM security hardening and ensure system security and quality. You would be working closely with a team of Developers, Analysts and Stakeholders daily in order to build the best user experiences.
- 2+ years of experience as a software tester;
- Experience in non-functional testing;
- Experience in security/authentication performance testing;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Ability to communicate with business people: understand requirements and help/consult business in testing when needed;
- Good English skills – both written and spoken;
- Experience in financial or bank sector;
- Experience with OpenID, OAuth or other authentication protocols.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a big scale project which will affect almost a million customers in the Baltics!
- Strong QA community run by Masters – there is always possibility to consult and discuss with your teammates, participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: personal training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library, opportunity to attend global & local conferences (MOT TestBash, NTD, TestCon – you name it).
- We cherish our community & we love to have fun, hence we never miss a chance to get together for a BBQ, game or movie night, birthday celebration & much more.
For this position, we offer 1400-1700 €/month (Netto) salary.