TeleSoftas QA team in Kaunas, Vilnius, or Klaipėda is looking for new curious and proactive team members to join the team! At the moment we have 20+ members in our QA community. In the team, there are such activities as workations, workshops, and presentations. Also, the QA team has a large variety of projects, 10-12 at a time, so at teams’ gatherings you can find out about technical challenges outside of your project.
When joining TeleSoftas QA team you will have a smooth and comprehensive onboarding process led by a mentor that will help you get acquainted with all the best practices applied in our daily work. After the onboarding process, you will be assigned to the project that best matches your skillset 📝
As we have a variety of projects we need to be agile and ready to cope with different challenges/ technologies:
Starting from Backend/ API testing we use: Postman, Swagger, SoapUI, Charles proxy
Web frontend: BrowserStack, Browsersync, DevTools
Mobile apps: xCode, Android studio
Automation: Cypress, Selenium, Postman, Cucumber
And many more helpful and important tools/ frameworks and methodologies to assure the highest quality of projects.
Join our team and face any new challenges with confidence and a smile – as your colleagues always have your back 👍
What would you do:
- Work with the product development team, product managers, and technical experts to deliver high-quality software solutions;
- Design and carry out manual and/or automatic tests;
- Participate in design reviews, feature and release content reviews, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
Required skills & experience:
We appreciate it if a person is willing to take ownership and responsibility of his own work, be proactive, and willing to solve problems.
Other than that 😊 :
- At least 1-2 years of experience with software testing in one of the fields – FE, BE or mobile apps;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes;
- Experience working with issue tracker systems like JIRA, TFS, Redmine;
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively;
- Good English language skills;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Bonus points for:
- Automation experience with one of the mentioned technologies (Cypress, Selenium, Postman, Python);
- Testing experience with API/Web service.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library, and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home or from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We have a strong QA community that is sharing knowledge every week.
- Netto salary for this position 1100 – 1800 €/month.