TeleSoftas’ team of back-end and front-end developers, QA specialists, DevOps is overseeing a major task of bringing Baltic Tele2 self-service systems into the modern age and we need reinforcements! It’s a perfect opportunity to get to know a highly used self-service website in & out, make an impact on its outcome and improve the experience for the everyday users!
We are looking for a curious, detail- and goal-oriented QA specialist, experienced in website and back-end testing – ready for an exciting adventure! 🛸
Join our team and face any new challenges with confidence and a smile – as your colleagues always have your back 👍
What would you do:
- Work with the product development team, product managers and technical experts to deliver high quality software solutions;
- Design and carry out manual tests;
- Participate in a shared IT support role within the team;
- Participate in design reviews, feature and release content reviews, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
The person is expected to take ownership and responsibility of their own work, be proactive and willing to solve problems.
Other than that 😊:
- Background in Quality Assurance activities and at least 2+ years of work experience in testing;
- Work experience in back-end and website testing;
- Experience in System integration testing;
- Knowledge of tools: Postman, SoapUI;
- Experience working with issue tracker systems like JIRA, TFS, Redmine;
- Clear and constructive communication skills;
- Good English language skills;
- Experience in the telecommunications sector would be an advantage;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of the newest technologies and working with projects from all around the world, hence opportunities to grow professionally and take up different projects are endless.
- For professional growth – we provide training budget & extra time for learning. Friendly and professional team is always there to help.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. Hence we encourage to take ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early stage.
- We cherish our community & we 💓 to have fun. So we enjoy getting together for a BBQ, game or movie night, birthday celebration, etc.
For this position, we offer 1200-1600 €/month (Netto) salary.