TeleSoftas’ team of back-end and front-end developers, QA specialists, DevOps is overseeing a major task of bringing Baltic Tele2 self-service systems into the modern age and we need reinforcements! It’s a perfect opportunity to get to know a highly used self-service website in & out, make an impact on its outcome and improve the experience for the everyday users!
We are looking for a curious, detail- and goal-oriented QA specialist, experienced in website and back-end testing – ready for an exciting adventure! 🛸
Join our team and face any new challenges with confidence and a smile – as your colleagues always have your back 👍
What would you do:
- Work with the product development team, product managers and technical experts to deliver high quality software solutions;
- Design and carry out manual tests;
- Participate in a shared IT support role within the team;
- Participate in design reviews, feature and release content reviews, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
We appreciate if a person is willing to take ownership and responsibility of own work, be proactive and willing to solve problems.
Other than that 😊:
- A background in Quality Assurance activities and at least 2+ years of work experience in testing;
- Work experience in back-end and website testing;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience working with issue tracker systems like JIRA, TFS, Redmine;
- To be able to communicate clearly and constructively;
- Good English language skills;
- Experience in the telecommunications sector would be an advantage;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of the newest technologies and working with projects from all around the world, hence opportunities to grow professionally and take up different projects are endless.
- For professional growth – we provide training budget & extra time for learning. A friendly and professional team is always there to help, as well.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊: hence we provide an opportunity to take ownership and influence early technical decisions.
- We cherish our community & we 💓 to have fun, hence we never miss a chance to get together for a BBQ, game or movie night, birthday celebration, etc.
- Net salary: 1100-1400 €/month