Our team of back-end and front-end developers, QA specialists and DevOps is overseeing a major task of bringing Baltic Tele2 self-service systems into the modern age and we need reinforcements! It’s a perfect opportunity to get to know a highly used self-service website in & out, make an impact on its outcome and improve the experience for the everyday users!
We’re looking for a curious, detail- and goal-oriented QA specialist, experienced in website and back-end testing – ready for an exciting adventure! 🛸
Join our team and face any new challenges with a confidence and a smile – as your colleagues always have your back 👍
What would you do:
- Work with the product development team, product managers and technical experts to deliver high quality software solutions;
- Design and carry out manual tests;
- Participate in a shared IT support role within the team;
- Participate in design reviews, feature and release content reviews, sprint planning and retrospectives.
Required skills & experience:
We appreciate if a person is willing to take ownership and responsibility of his own work, be proactive and willing to solve problems.
Other than that: 😊
- A background in Quality Assurance activities and at least 2+ years of work experience in testing;
- Work experience in back-end testing is a must;
- Work experience in website testing;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes;
- Familiarity with such tools, as Postman, SoapUI;
- Experience working with issue tracker systems like JIRA, TFS, Redmine;
- To be able to communicate clearly and constructively;
- Good English language skills;
- Experience in telecommunications sector would be an advantage;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library, and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We have a strong QA community that is sharing knowledge every week.
- Netto salary for this position 1400 – 1500 €/month.