TeleSoftas in both, Vilnius & Kaunas, is currently seeking a Product Manager for a challenging music industry project!
About the project
Have you ever listened to a great song on Spotify and wondered how a songwriter gets paid for their creative genius, or how the billions of streams of millions of tracks are processed to pay the right amount of money to the right people? This project is a unique opportunity to be a part of building the intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks needed to run today’s music industry. You will be working with some of the leading experts in the field of big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix the broken legacy pipelines between music users and creators.
- 3+ years work experience in technology-powered product management
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven ability to dig deep to fully understand the desired outcome
- A data-driven mindset for driving product decisions and for measuring success
- A strong sense of responsibility and determination to take ownership of the result
- Proven experience in Agile Software Development
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Technical background or hands-on experience in software development and cloud technologies is an advantage!
- Manage a development team’s backlog – write and prioritise stories, manage the roadmap
- Make decisions on scope to deliver value in small increments as quickly as possible
- Analyse complex business problems, collaborate with engineers and make decisions on how to solve them
- Sustain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Work closely with the Product director, other Product managers to define product vision and strategy
- Identify dependencies with other Product Teams, and coordinate needed changes with Product Managers
- Lead product demos
- A community of experienced Project and Program Managers, Scrum Masters, and Scrum Product Owners to learn from.
- Allocated time during work hours – to study, learn and improve. On top of that a learning budget to spend on conferences, courses, certifications.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Yearly personal development budget.
- A monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- Flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- Ability to work from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Netto salary: 2000-3000 €/month (the final offer depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate).