Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for a PHP Senior developer/ strong technical lead who is willing to take ownership in one of our biggest projects, create and maintain the best practices as much as possible while maximizing the business value for the project.
About the project
Our client Kurt König – a major construction tools 🛠 and vehicles seller in a European market is going through a digital transformation. TeleSoftas has started to create a modern e-shop solution for Kurt König to boost their sales and increase customer reach. Now we have stepped forward with another new Kurt König sub-project which aims to digitize an internal employee system that fully automates internal processes and the way of working. The next steps will be to implement the tools and services rental, logistics solutions, and the whole technical maintenance division to online systems.
The agile-minded and reasonable client is a big help to deliver amazing software. One of the most significant things about this job position is that TeleSoftas has built a trustful relationship with the client and is empowered to choose the best technical solutions and shape product decisions.
The project team is distributed between Kaunas, Vilnius, and Klaipėda.
Each TeleSoftas employee also belongs to the platform team based on technology. That will allow you to grow together with the PHP platform team, share & gain technical skills, and always get support if needed. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, continue reading what you will be accountable for and what kind of skills you need to have below👇
What you will be accountable for:
- Looking after a project’s tech health, so the team’s and business’ interests are represented at their best from the tech perspective.
- Ensuring quality standards from the project’s team members are maintained in the projects.
- Breaking down business features to tech tasks in your projects and working closely with client/PO/PM.
- Ensuring infrastructure needs for your projects.
- Ensuring sufficient documentation for solutions for your projects.
- Participate in planning, design, and architecture meetings
- Represent the technical solutions to the clients and 3rd party stakeholders.
In TeleSoftas we have many experienced architects who will be more than happy to help or guide if there will be a need.
- Technically lead a team of focused engineers, mentoring them to develop their skills as well as sharing knowledge
- Own the technical direction lead of decisions concerning architecture and design of future development
- Develop and maintain a high-quality codebase
- Follow good practices and enforce the use of code standards
- Participate in design and requirement reviews with PO, the Scrum Master, and the Client.
- Ensuring Code reviews and architecture reviews in your projects.
- 5+ years of proven experience working with PHP and Symfony framework
- At least 1-year technical team leading experience
- Good analytical, negotiation, and proactive communication skills
- Strong knowledge of OOP, RESTful API’s.
- Proven experience applying and teaching other team members of SOLID, KISS, DRY principles in the code you deliver
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple and easily understandable manner
- Patience, humane consideration, and ravenous listening.
- Ability to work collaboratively and iteratively
- Deep experience in modern PHP development
- Experience with Kanban / Scrum
- Fluent English language
- Experience with Linux, Docker, ElasticSearch, AMPQ, AWS, Microservices
- You strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews.
- You have a brief understanding of PSR standards and you follow them.
- You know that the key to success for a team is proper and frequent communication.
- You have experience in developing applications or custom e-commerce systems,
- You have experience working in a dedicated team of developers on a complex, large-scale, high data-driven project(s).
- Have ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early project stage.
- Dedicated platform Technical team lead for leading and guiding in a desired technical perspective.
- Dedicated platform Soft team lead for improving soft skills.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O, Global PHP conferences, SymfonyConf – you name it).
- You will have a dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads who ensure your growth.
- Strong PHP community run by Masters.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home or from any of our offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Fun team buildings, summer/ winter festivals.
For this position, we offer 2500-3500 €/month (Netto) salary.