We all are quirky, authentic and different, but altogether, TeleSoftas is a big community of passionate, humble and smart people, working to build IT products that will shape up the future. We think this community is kind of special, so rather than just a logo and a typeface, we wanted to show you how TeleSoftas came to be and what unites us. So sit back, and get to know us.
Feel like joining the team? 😉
- If people around you are saying that you’re over cheerful – this is the place where you belong to. Positive attitude is the key for this position!
- Feeling emotions of the employees and know-how to support him/her would be amazing.
- Very very very good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Also we expect that you’re aiming to solve emerging problems, but at the same time you have initiative and proactive approach to tasks.
- Good English language skills are expected.
What You will be
- The first one who will greet our guests and team members.
- Key person for employees to ask for help and support (to buy travel/conference tickets, organize business trips, order some stationery, etc.).
- Asked for help to organize office events and gatherings.
- The master of the company’s phone calls, email and inquiries.
- Responsible for some required documents or agreements preparation and storage (company’s agreements, orders, etc.).
- The one to keep the office and conference rooms in order.
- The one who knows all employees’ names because you’ll be the one who accepts parcels and deliveries.
- The one who knows how many kilos of coffee/tea/milk we drink per month because you’ll be the one who will order office supplies.
- We are an extremely friendly team to work and spend your work day with.
- You would get all the benefits every employee gets here (training budget, team buildings, activities in the office, etc.).
- This position is really dynamic and has a diversity of tasks, so probably no time to be bored.
- The salary for this role starts from 600 €/month Neto.