TeleSoftas in both, Vilnius & Kaunas, is currently seeking for Mid – Senior level Node.js developer for a challenging software development project.
The position is for someone who desires to work on a revolutionary product for the music industry and solve complex problems. Together with your team, you would be working on a new global royalty system for music producers, major music labels and artists.
If you are proactive, passionate about the quality of software and continuous improvements, can communicate well with the development team – then it is time to step forward and work together.
About the project
The project is a unique and new type of challenge within the music industry. The core aim of it is to fix the broken royalties in the music industry, to address the uneconomic systems and replace them with intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks. The core team is the experts with fresh and brave ideas aiming to perfect the music industry.
We are looking for engineers to join those core team members and help them step forward and disrupt the industry.
We are open to a conversation even if you do not meet all the requirements because personality is as important as the skills! 🤩
- Knowledge of Node.js streams
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, CloudFormation)
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience with Graph based DB (Neptune)
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of graph traversal language – Gremlin
- Full backend position
- Extremely friendly & professional team of developers
- Great opportunities to grow professionally: training budget, extra time for learning at work; technical workshops
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees: hence we provide an opportunity to take ownership
- We cherish our community & we 💓 to have fun, hence we never miss a chance to get together for a game, movie night or birthday celebration, etc.
- Net salary:1300-2500 €/month