TeleSoftas is currently seeking a Node.js developer. The position is for someone who desires to work on a revolutionary product for the music industry and solve complex problems. 💪
About the project
Together with Stage LIMITED, TeleSoftas is building planet-wide payment pipelines to increase royalty flow within the music industry on the largest scale. Stage works with TeleSoftas to replace the exhausted, uneconomic royalty payment systems with intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks. Powering GEMA, PRS, and others with the most transparent, accurate, and efficient copyright back-office on Earth.🌍
What will you do?
- Work with solution architect to find an optimal solution that satisfy business requirements
- Optimize existing / develop new features
- Help the team with technical decisions and code reviews
- Ensure code culture and solution integrity
We are open for a conversation even if you do not meet all the requirements because personality is just as important as skills!
- Knowledge of REST API best practices
- Experience in implementing microservice architectures
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, OpenSearch, CodeBuild, CodePipeline )
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Agile methodology, distributed teams, and continuous delivery engineering practices
- AWS CloudFormation, GraphQL
- Training budget, which you can use for global & local conferences, online courses, books, etc.
- English/Lithuanian language lessons
- Professional development activities including workshops, couching sessions, participating in tech events
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited work from home policy
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000€ (net)
- Summer/Winter parties & Dev Day celebration
- Life-work balance, for this we have a 300€ Personal Perks Pack
- Team-building activities in project teams
- Out-of-office activities like workation or team retreats
For this position we offer 3800 – 4300 €/month gross.