TeleSoftas is looking for a .NET Project Tech Lead to oversee our diverse project landscape – from classic cloud-based REST services to online games.
Even the most exciting projects have a limited scope of technologies and become boring quite soon. That’s where this role shines – you will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects (2-4), influence technical decisions and get your hands dirty with ASP.NET Core development.
Contemplating on REST API design, improving deployment pipelines, creating guidelines and checklists, reading on security best practices, figuring out which Azure DB plan to use – only few of many things you will be doing. As you can see, good balance between technical and soft skills is essential for this role because you will be praised not for dragging as many tasks from left to right as you can but for imparting wisdom on junior colleagues and improving projects by making pragmatic decisions.
What would you do?
- Write clean, scalable C# code.
- Proactively find ways of improving code quality and stability.
- Improve our development processes: deployment pipelines, coding guidelines, etc.
- Consult project teams on best practices and help them find optimal solutions.
- Facilitate and participate in .NET team learning workshops, conferences, training, and team buildings.
- Work in a self-organizing Agile team and participate in Scrum events.
- Interact with various stakeholders such as other developers, product owners and architects.
- 5+ years of working experience with C# and web application development.
- Good knowledge of standard ASP.NET Core stack.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the whole development lifecycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Perfect English skills.
- Desire to work in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with responsibility.
- Freedom to propose & discuss architectural solutions for the self-service platform that is built on .Net Core.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We have a strong .Net community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge and experienced team members.
For this position, we offer 2500-3200 €/month (Netto) salary.