TeleSoftas in both Vilnius & Kaunas is currently seeking for a .NET developer to help us build a cross-platform (MacOS and Windows) application.
We are looking for someone who desires to work on a revolutionary product for the music industry and solve complex problems. Together with your team, you would be working on a new global royalty system for music producers, major music labels, and artists.
If you are passionate about the quality of the software – then it is time to step forward and work together.
About the project
Have you ever listened to a great song on Spotify and wondered how a songwriter gets paid for their creative genius, or how the billions of streams of millions of tracks are processed to pay the right amount of money to the right people? This project is a unique opportunity to be a part of building the intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks needed to run today’s music industry. You will be working with some of the leading experts in the field of big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix the broken legacy pipelines between music users and creators.
The whole project has a variety of stacks and technologies, but for building on-premise applications and services we chose .NET 5 for its cross-platform capabilities. These applications will run client-side, so a wide variety of problems will have to be solved: from smooth installation to robust auto-update.
- 5+ years of working experience with C# and desktop application development.
- Knowledge of standard ASP.NET Core stack (would be a big advantage).
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Familiarity with the whole development lifecycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
- Willingness to work on MacOS and Windows platforms.
- Perfect English skills.
- Desire to work in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with responsibility.
What TeleSoftas is about?
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (BuildStuff, NDC, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We have a strong .NET community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge and experienced team members.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and location.
For this position, we offer 2500-3200 €/month (Netto) salary.