TeleSoftas is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a challenging music industry related project!
About the project
Music metadata is one of the most important, complex, and also broken areas, leaving many musicians unable to get paid for their work. An inconceivable amount of music royalties are left uncollected due to incomplete or missing data – we are aiming to fix that and make the lives of music creators, publishers and societies better!
Together with your team, you will be building applications that support modern song collaborations, simplifying and improving the early identification of accurate and authoritative music registration data.
QA Community in TeleSoftas
Alongside the project team you would also be joining our QA community (20+ members currently and growing). You will have a smooth and comprehensive onboarding process led by a mentor that will help you get acquainted with all the best practices applied in our daily work.
What you would do:
- End-to-end testing of React Native mobile apps
- Perform manual functional, integration and regression testing on mobile iOS, Android applications against new builds and releases in an Agile environment
- Create and maintain test cases
- Work closely with developers & product team to identify, classify, and test new features and issues
- Collaborate with the product team to redefine acceptance criteria for user stories
Required skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of experience testing mobile applications
- Experience with automation, one of the mentioned technologies: Appium, Calabash, Detox, Jasmine, Mocha
- Experience conducting usability tests, and an ability to empathise with users’ unique perspectives
- A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors, and other visual details
- You would be joining an international team, so advanced English skills are important
- Flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda offices or from home
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time dedicated for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills
- Employee referral program – bonuses for recommending candidates
- Dedicated team-building budget
- Netto salary for this position 1600 – 2200 €/month.