TeleSoftas in both, Vilnius & Kaunas, is currently seeking for Mid – Senior level Java developers for a challenging music industry project!
About the project
The core aim of the project is to fix the broken royalty pipelines in the music industry. To be more exact – to enable copyright societies to calculate and distribute an accurate amount of revenue for music work to all associated parties.
The customer societies represent over two-thirds of the European market and €1 million per day is now paid from digital use of musical compositions. We’re going to boost that!
What we work on?
There are ~40 million music work registrations that we need to migrate from the old system, build robust APIs to accept new ones, match & merge duplicates and build a royalties management platform and a rules engine that would produce a work share picture on request – a summarized report stating who gets paid what for any requested music work.
Tech stack we work with:
- AWS for development operations and production.
- Java and SpringBoot for APIs/microservices.
- JBoss Drools for business rules.
- Scala and Apache Spark for batch processing/migration.
- Elasticsearch for search services.
- Kibana for product monitoring.
- SonarQube for code quality monitoring.
- Runscope for integration and E2E tests.
- Stoplight, Swagger for API documentation.
Started from 2 developers – the team grew to 26 professionals in Lithuania. And we are ready to grow bigger! So join us & let’s face this challenge together!
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience with AWS, Scala & Linux would be an advantage!
What TeleSoftas is about?
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- As the saying goes, a healthy body equals a healthy mind – join our free workouts in the office!
- We have a strong Java community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge, experienced team members that have worked on products for Sony and Apple.
For this position, we offer 1500-3000 €/month (Netto) salary.