Currently, TeleSoftas has an open Android Developer position, which could bring you an interesting opportunity to work together with the dynamic team in one of the greatest offices in Kaunas. Our future Android Developer should be able to solve problems, not afraid to take responsibility for own tasks and challenges. If it sounds like you – keep reading and apply now!
- Development of new projects.
- Maintenance and development of new features for current projects.
- Apply best practices such as unit testing and code reviews to create quality code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Java programing language knowledge and experience of 2+ years.
- Strong knowledge of the Android framework.
- Experience with Git.
- Great English language skills.
- Kotlin programing language knowledge.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with RxJava, Dagger2, RetroFit2.
- Knowledge of MVP, MVVM architectures.
- Experience writing unit tests with Mockito.
- A flexible approach being a team person.
- Experience working with REST API’s.
- Experience working with data persistence using ROOM.
- Highly experienced senior team members and the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills from them.
- Long – term challenging and interesting projects!
- Professional growth – we provide training budget & extra time for learning.
- We cherish our community & we love to have fun, hence we never miss a chance to get together for a team building, movie night, table tennis or football match.
- Net salary: 1200-2150 €/month.