TeleSoftas Java platform and our Music Industry project team is looking for new proactive, highly experienced developers to join the team!
The project team has about 10 members, one third of whom are Senior Developers. The main goal for the team is to release the product! 🎵
About the project
The core aim of the project is to fix the broken royalty pipelines in the music industry. To be more exact – to enable copyright societies to calculate and distribute an accurate amount of revenue for music work to all associated parties.
The customer societies represent over two-thirds of the European market and €1 million per day is now paid from digital use of musical compositions. We’re going to boost that!
What do we work on?
There are ~40 million music work registrations that we need to migrate from the old system, build robust APIs to accept new ones, match & merge duplicates and build a royalties management platform and a rules engine that would produce a work share picture on request – a summarized report stating who gets paid what for any requested music work.
What will you do?
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies of the cross-functional team (product owner, scrum master, business analysts, developers, QA)
- Take and keep code ownership of a selected system component
- Review requirements, do data analysis, raise questions for clarification
- Help prepare tech. design for tasks and provide rough estimations
- Code and test (unit and integration) solutions using good software engineering practices, SOLID principles, etc. Keep an eye on test coverage for confidence
- Deploy solution to AWS and look after owned components
- Assist QA on E2E testing process of your solution
- Participate in Q&A and knowledge sharing sessions with the team
- Learn from failures and celebrate success together
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong analytical skills, ownership attitude
Nice to Have’s
This is the technological stack that we are working with. You do not need to know it but it would be nice if you would be familiar with it 😊
- Apache Spark for batch processing and data analysis and transformation
- AWS services: EMR, Athena, DynamoDB, SQS, LAMBDA and much more
- AWS CDK based infrastructure
- Elasticsearch for search services
- SonarQube for code quality monitoring
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000 EUR and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- We have a strong Java community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that it feels like home? Feel free to bring your pet to the office🐶
For this position, we offer 2980 – 5460 €/month Gross salary.