We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our talented Soho based team in Kaunas, Vilnius or Klaipėda!
About the project
“Stage” is transforming music royalty processing with our products to ensure that songwriters and performers are paid quickly, accurately and fairly for their work. This project is a unique opportunity to be a part of building the intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks needed to run today’s music industry. You will be working with some of the leading experts in the field of big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix the broken legacy pipelines between music users and creators.
- Manage a development team’s backlog – write and prioritize stories, manage the roadmap
- Make decisions on the scope to deliver value in small increments as quickly as possible
- Analyze complex business problems, collaborate with engineers and make decisions on how to solve them
- Sustain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Work closely with the Product Director, other Product managers to define product vision and strategy
- Identify dependencies with other Product Teams, and coordinate needed changes with Product Managers
- Lead product demos
- 3+ years work experience in technology-powered product management (for senior-level 5+ years work experience in technology-powered product management)
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven ability to dig deep to fully understand the desired outcome
- A data-driven mindset for driving product decisions and for measuring success
- A strong sense of responsibility and determination to take ownership of the result
- Proven experience in Agile Software Development
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Technical background or hands-on experience in software development and cloud technologies is an advantage!
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, Pluralsight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000 EUR (net) and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. 😊 That’s why every team member has the freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- Did we mention that we are like a family? Each year we organize Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids. 🐣 Also, usually our office is full of laughs and good emotions cause we like to bring our pets to the office. You too? 🐶
For this position we offer 4130 – 6280€/month gross salary.