Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for an ambitious PHP developer who is ready for amazing work experience! While working in TeleSoftas you would become a part of a remarkable developers team in one of our biggest projects.
About the project
Our client Kurt König – a major construction tools 🛠 and vehicles seller in a European market is going through a digital transformation. TeleSoftas steps forward to create a modern e-shop solution for Kurt König to boost their sales and increase customer reach. E-shop is just a start. After that, there is a plan to digitize Kurt König tools and vehicles rental service. The final project stage will be to bring the whole technical maintenance division online – tools maintenance, technical support, maintenance related logistics modules.
We are talking about a long term (3+ years) project. We are creating the Solution from scratch – so no legacy overhead. Agile minded and reasonable customer is a big help to deliver amazing software.
Despite joining this cool project, you also will be a part of our PHP team! This team is strongly promoting teamwork by peer programming and keeping colleagues from distant locations close with remote sessions. The most important – in this team someone always cracks some jokes!
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, continue reading what kind of skills you need to have below👇
- 3+ years experience of PHP and other programming languages
- 2+ years of experience working in a dedicated team of developers on a complex, large scale, high data driven project(s)
- Experience with Symfony and other frameworks and libraries
- Good (my)SQL knowledge
- Good understanding of OOP, RESTful API’s
- Experience with code testing (PHPUnit, Behat) and TDD principles
- Good knowledge of how to apply SOLID, KISS, DRY principles in code you deliver
- Very good English language skills
- You strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews
- You have a brief understanding of PSR standards and you follow them
- You have experience or you are willing to learn Linux, Docker, ElasticSearch, AMPQ, AWS, Microservices
- You have understanding working with different e-commerce projects
- You know what Sylius is and want to build yet another great e-commerce solution
- You are capable of planning before executing your tasks
- You know that the key to success for a team is proper and frequent communication
- You have experience in building high scalable systems
- You have been a part of Agile team
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O, Global PHP conferences, SymfonyConf – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- Strong PHP community run by Masters.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We are PROPER AWESOME. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be yourself. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day – the same goes for the team spirit. Hence, we have a team building budget for each team.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. Hence we encourage people to take ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early stage.
For this position, we offer 1400-3500 €/month (Netto) salary.