Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for an ambitious PHP developer who is ready for amazing work experience! While working in TeleSoftas you would become a part of a remarkable developers team in one of our biggest projects.
About the project
Our client Kurt König – a major construction tools 🛠 and vehicles seller in a European market is going through a digital transformation. We have already built a fully automated tool rental platform that allows you to rent home repair tools you need at any time, at a tool rental terminal using kurts© mobile app. It is changing the tool market by introducing pay-per-use service, where users don’t need to buy or borrow and can rent the tools anytime 24/7.
Now, TeleSoftas steps forward to create a modern e-shop solution for Kurt König to boost their sales and increase customer reach. E-shop is just a start. After that, there is a plan to digitize Kurt König tools and vehicles rental service. The final project stage will be to bring the whole technical maintenance division online – tools maintenance, technical support, maintenance related logistics modules.
We are talking about a long term (3+ years) project. We are creating the Solution from scratch – so no legacy overhead. Agile minded and reasonable customer is a big help to deliver amazing software. One of the most significant things about this job position is that Product Ownership is inhouse, which makes it much easier to have an impact on product decisions and business outcomes. So, we have an automated tool rental platform and e-shop on our hands and it is up to you which one of this project you want to develop! 🧙♂️
Despite joining this cool project, you also will be a part of our PHP team! This team is strongly promoting teamwork by peer programming and keeping colleagues from distant locations close with remote sessions. The most important – in this team someone always cracks some jokes!
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, continue reading what kind of skills you need to have below👇
- 3+ years experience of PHP and other programming languages.
- 2+ years of experience working in a dedicated team of developers on a complex, large scale, high data driven project(s).
- Experience with Symfony and other frameworks and libraries.
- Good (my)SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of OOP, RESTful API’s.
- Experience with code testing (PHPUnit, Behat) and TDD principles.
- Good knowledge of how to apply SOLID, KISS, DRY principles in code you deliver.
- Very good English language skills.
- You strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews.
- You have a brief understanding of PSR standards and you follow them.
- You have experience or you are willing to learn Linux, Docker, ElasticSearch, AMPQ, AWS, Microservices.
- You have understanding working with different e-commerce projects.
- You know what Sylius is and want to build yet another great e-commerce solution.
- You are capable of planning before executing your tasks.
- You know that the key to success for a team is proper and frequent communication.
- You have experience in building high scalable systems.
- You have been a part of Agile team.
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O, Global PHP conferences, SymfonyConf – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- Strong PHP community run by Masters.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Ability to work from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- We are PROPER AWESOME. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be yourself. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day – the same goes for the team spirit. Hence, we have a team building budget for each team.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. Hence we encourage people to take ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early stage.
For this position, we offer 1600-3500 €/month (Netto) salary.