Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for an ambitious PHP developer who is ready for amazing work experience! While working in TeleSoftas you would become a part of a remarkable developers team in one of our biggest projects.
About the project
Our client Kurt König – a major construction tools 🛠 and vehicles seller in a European market is going through a digital transformation. We have already built and continually developing a fully automated tool rental platform that allows users to rent any tool they need at any time at a tool rental terminal using kurts© mobile app. TeleSoftas also has started to create a modern e-shop solution for Kurt König to boost their sales and increase customer reach. Now we have stepped forward with the 3rd Kurt König sub-project which aims to digitize an internal employee system that fully automates internal processes and the way of working. The next steps will be to bring the rental solution, logistics, and the whole technical maintenance division to online systems.
A new team member will have an opportunity to choose and migrate between these 3 sub-projects so no routine is guaranteed! Or stay in one project for a long time ⚡The project team is distributed between Kaunas, Vilnius, and Klaipėda.
The agile-minded and reasonable client is a big help to deliver amazing software. One of the most significant things about this job position is that Product Ownership is in-house, which makes it much easier to have an impact on product decisions and business outcomes. So, we have an automated tool rental platform and e-shop on our hands and it is up to you which one of these projects you want to develop! 🧙♂
Each TeleSoftas employee also belongs to the platform team based on technology. That will allow you to grow together with the PHP platform team, share & gain technical skills, and always get support if needed. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, continue reading what kind of skills you need to have below👇
- 5+ years experience in PHP.
- Experience with Symfony.
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably MySQL.
- Good understanding of RESTful API’s.
- Strong object-oriented, strictly-typed PHP development skills.
- Experience with code testing (PHPUnit, Behat) and TDD principles.
- Good knowledge of how to apply SOLID, KISS, DRY principles in the code you deliver.
- Very good English language skills.
- You strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews.
- You have a brief understanding of PSR standards and you follow them.
- You have experience or you are willing to learn Linux, Docker, ElasticSearch, AMPQ, AWS, Microservices.
- You know that the key to success for a team is proper and frequent communication.
- You have experience in developing applications or custom e-commerce systems,
- You have experience working in a dedicated team of developers on a complex, large-scale, high data-driven project(s).
- You have experience working in a Scrum team.
- Knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O, Global PHP conferences, SymfonyConf – you name it).
- You will have a dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads who ensure your growth.
- Strong PHP community run by Masters.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home or from any of our offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Fun team buildings, summer/ winter festivals.
- Have ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early stage.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
For this position, we offer salary starting from 2600 €/month (Netto).