TeleSoftas in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda is currently seeking a Mid – Senior Node.js developer for a challenging software development project.
About the project
The position is for someone who desires to be a part of a company’s digital transformation process and make an impact for a brand that has around 4 million customers per year. We are developing a series of applications dedicated to providing smooth holiday experience for our client’s entertainment parks in the United Kingdom and we are looking for an experienced Node.js developer to join our team and continue building the product. The solution is a way to enhance holiday experience by giving easy access to activity listings and bookings, useful information, and entertainment programs while minimizing human contact. It basically makes your holiday experiences effortless while doing all the dirty work of booking and activity planning for you.
If you are proactive, passionate about the quality of software and continuous improvements, can communicate well with the development team – then it is time to step forward and work together.
What would you do?
- Work on a freshly started project: influence technical decisions from the very start.
- Everything is deployed to AWS and Kubernetes.
- Help us design and implement modern RESTful APIs using Express.js.
- Write a clean, scalable Node.js code.
- Proactively find ways of improving code quality and stability.
- Pure back-end tasks.
- Participate in Node.js team learning workshops, conferences, training, and team buildings.
- Work in a self-organizing Agile team and participate in Scrum ceremonies.
We are open to a conversation even if you do not meet all the requirements because personality is as important as the skills! 🤩
- Node.js experience
- Express.js experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience building RESTful or GraphQL
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge of TDD practice
- Experience using Docker.
- Full backend position
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (nodeconf – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- We have a strong Backend community run by the top experts in the field that are sharing their knowledge every week!
- Net salary:1800-2900 €/month