TeleSoftas Node.js team is looking for a new proactive, highly experienced developer to join the team! At the moment we have 20+ members in our Node.js community. The team is always striving for excellence with knowledge sharing activities and having 4 major development areas: mastery, community, publicity, processes.
About the project:
SANITEX is the largest wholesale, distribution, and logistics company in Lithuania and Latvia, also active in Estonia and Poland with more than 500 producers, and directly serves more than 32 000 customers in all Baltic States. The company offers a wide assortment (more than 43 000 product names), professional services, and business solutions. Also, SANITEX LLC has a CASH&CARRY chain where smaller shops, stalls, cafes, bars, and other businesses can buy all necessary products for their daily needs.
Currently we’re looking for a savvy developer with a decent Node.js background to take full technical ownership of two Sanitex products.
Pilot Application – created for Drivers to deliver and pick cargo. Application consists of 3 main projects:
– Pilot API. Holds all the data, handles all requests
– Pilot WEB. Dispatcher work place, Web application that shows routes, clients, current route statuses, allows chatting with drivers
– Pilot Android Application. Android app for drivers. Drivers can navigate to clients, deliver or pick cargo, take signatures, register problems
SelfService – used for Bls Clients to initialize Deliver and supply processes. Application consists of 2 projects:
– SelfService Api. Holds all the data, handles all requests
– SelfService Web. Web application for clients to manage delivery
What you will do on these projects?
- Have freedom to make any decisions regarding implementation (based on proven reasons and provided estimates)
- Take and keep ownership of the system architecture and toolset
- Work closely with the solution architects from the client side
- Review requirements, do data analysis, raise questions for clarification
- Prepare technical design for user stories, provide rough estimation
- Draft and prototype solutions using good software engineering practices, check the results with the client
- Initiate refactoring, if necessary
- Look after owned components
- Have regular team buildings, pizza meetings, foosball breaks, team nights out etc.
- Learn from failures and celebrate success together!
- Work with legacy code to make it up to date
- Proficiency in Git VCS
- Ownership attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (logical break-down, research, prototyping, technical design)
Nice To Have’s
This is the technological stack that we are working with. You do not need to know it right away, but we would expect you to learn it, if it’s needed for a project (we can pay for various courses, certifications, etc.):
- Experience designing REST API
- Experience designing or implementing microservice architecture
- Experience with Node.js Loopback framework
- Experience of AWS services (at least managing EC2 machines)
- Experience using message queue infrastructure (i.e. RabbitMQ, Active MQ)
- Experience working with relational databases (i.e. MySQL)
- Experience working with containers (i.e. Docker)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with FE Frameworks (AngularJS, Angular)
- Ability to read Java code
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, Pluralsight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000 EUR (net) and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Personal Perks Pack 🎁 – as each employee is unique the Personal Perks allow several benefit options to choose from as well as cover well-being, mastery, fun, and commute areas.
- Soft Team Lead to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- We have a strong Node.js community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that we are like a family? Each year we organize Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids. 🐣 Also, usually our office is full of laughs and good emotions cause we like to bring our pets to the office. You too? 🐶
For this position, we offer 4958 – 6611 €/month gross salary.