TeleSoftas has been working closely with Tele2 for more than a year, developing Tele2 self-service portal. We are expanding our development team & looking for a friendly soul with a professional attitude and great ASP.NET Core skills.
The system you would be developing has already undergone a redesign, but there are various features and new functionalities that need to be implemented. The system has plenty of 3rd party integrations and affects thousands of users daily in the Baltic states. The development team is constantly looking for creative technical solutions and encourages open discussion, as well as, bringing your ideas forward. Even though the Scrum team is rather small, it often goes out of scope and collaborates with other developers and teams.
As a part of this team, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the system written in .Net Core 3.1. Are you ready for a challenge?
What would you do?
- Help us design and implement modern RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Core.
- Work with fresh new projects: influence technical decisions from the very start.
- Write clean, scalable C# code.
- Proactively find ways of improving code quality and stability.
- Occasional tasks with front-end.
- Participate in .Net team learning workshops, conferences, training and team buildings.
- Work in a self-organizing Agile team and participate in Scrum events.
- Interact with various stakeholders such as other developers, product owners and architects.
- 3+ years of working experience with C# and ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core would be an advantage!
- Experience in building and designing Web APIs.
- Familiarity with the whole development life cycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
- Some experience with Entity Framework and MS SQL.
- Good English skills.
- Desire to expand your knowledge beyond what is required from you on a daily basis.
- Desire to work in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Freedom to propose & discuss architectural solutions for the self-service platform that is built on .Net Core 3.1.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We have a strong .Net community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge and experienced team members.
- For this position, we offer 1500-2500 €/month (Netto) salary.