Android team is looking for a new proactive, experienced developer to join the team! At the moment we have 18 members in our professional and FUN Android team. TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless. Our future Android Developer should be able to solve problems, not afraid to take responsibility for his/her own tasks or challenges, and have an urge to grow as a professional. For example, we have an awesome opportunity to learn Flutter.
If it sounds like you – we need each other!
What will you do?
- Development of new projects.
- Maintenance and development of new features for current projects.
- Apply best practices such as unit testing and code reviews to create quality code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Participate in Android team learning workshops, conferences, training and team buildings.
- 2+ years experience of Kotlin programming language knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Android framework.
- Experience with Git.
- Great English language skills.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with RxJava, Dagger2, Hilt, RetroFit2, Kotlin Coroutines, Koin, many others.
- Knowledge of MVP, MVVM architectures.
- Experience writing unit tests with Mockito.
- Experience working with REST API’s.
- Experience working with data persistence using ROOM.
- Experience with Java.
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Personalized health insurance plan 🩺 You can choose from odontology, medicines, vitamins or all other services related directly with your health.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- We believe that your happiness and emotional health is as important as your technical skills. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both like a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and good team work is a key thing in TeleSoftas. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Also, we do non-profit projects that have a noble purpose. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- We have a strong Android community run by the top experts in the field.
- Did we mention that it feels like home? Feel free to bring your pet to the office🐶
For this position, we offer 1700-3400 €/month Netto (taxes excluded) salary.