TeleSoftas in Kaunas, Vilnius, or Klaipėda is looking for new curious and proactive team members to join the team! At the moment we have 25+ members in our QA community. In the team, there are such activities as workations, workshops, and presentations. Also, the QA team has a large variety of projects, 10-12 at a time, so at teams’ gatherings you can find out about technical challenges outside of your project.
You will have a smooth and comprehensive onboarding process led by a mentor that will help you get acquainted with all the best practices applied in our daily work. Join us and face any new challenges with confidence and a smile – as your colleagues always have your back 👍
What you would do:
- Promote best QA practices to other team members
- Design, organize and carry out manual and/or automatic tests
- Develop and maintain existing release quality solutions
- Participate in design reviews, refinement sessions, sprint plannings, retrospectives, release content reviews, product demos
Required skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with software testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Automation experience with Cypress or Selenium
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively
- Good English language skills
Bonus points for:
- Working experience with JS
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience working with issue tracker systems like JIRA, Trello, Redmine
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library, and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home or from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We have a strong QA community that is sharing knowledge every week.
- Netto salary for this position 1600 – 2000 €/month.