TeleSoftas in both, Vilnius & Kaunas, is looking for a Quality Engineer to join a challenging music industry related project!
About the project
Have you ever listened to a great song on Spotify and wondered how a songwriter gets paid for their creative genius? Or how the billions of streams of millions of tracks are processed to pay the right amount of money to the right people? This project is a unique opportunity to take part in the building of the intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks needed to run today’s music industry. You will be working with some of the leading experts in the field of big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix the broken legacy pipelines between music users and creators.
QA Community in TeleSoftas
Alongside the project team you would also be joining our QA community (20+ members currently and growing). You will have a smooth and comprehensive onboarding process led by a mentor that will help you get acquainted with all the best practices applied in our daily work. In the team, there are such activities as workations, workshops, presentations, etc. Also, the QA team has a large variety of projects, 10-12 at a time, so at teams’ gatherings you can find out about technical challenges outside of your project. Join us and face any new challenges with confidence and a smile – as your colleagues always have your back 👍
What you would do:
- Promote best QA practices to other Scrum team members
- Work closely with product owners/managers, SMEs to understand desired product quality level
- Design, organize and carry out manual and/or automatic tests
- Develop and maintain existing release quality solutions
- Participate in design reviews, refinement sessions, sprint plannings, retrospectives, release content reviews, product demos
Required skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with software testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience working with issue tracker systems like JIRA, Trello, Redmine
- Automation experience with one of the mentioned technologies (Cypress, Selenium)
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively
- Good English language skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Bonus points for:
- Testing experience with API/Web service
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Xray Test Management tool
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library, and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home or from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We have a strong QA community that is sharing knowledge every week.
- Netto salary for this position 1600 – 2000 €/month.