TeleSoftas in both, Vilnius & Kaunas, is currently seeking for Mid – level Java developers for a challenging music industry project!
About the project
Have you ever listened to a great song on Spotify and wondered how a songwriter gets paid for their creative genius, or how the billions of streams of millions of tracks are processed to pay the right amount of money to the right people? This project is a unique opportunity to be a part of building the intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks needed to run today’s music industry. You will be working with some of the leading experts in the field of big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix the broken legacy pipelines between music users and creators.
Tech stack we work with:
- AWS for development operations and production.
- Java and SpringBoot for APIs/microservices.
- JBoss Drools for business rules.
- Scala and Apache Spark for batch processing/migration.
- Elasticsearch for search services.
- Kibana for product monitoring.
- SonarQube for code quality monitoring.
- Runscope for integration and E2E tests.
- Stoplight, Swagger for API documentation.
- 2+ years of experience in Java 8+ development.
- Knowledge of object oriented development principles.
- Feel comfortable working independently, as well as, in a team.
- Knowledge of Scrum practices.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Experience with AWS, Spark & Linux would be an advantage!
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- As the saying goes, a healthy body equals a healthy mind – join our free workouts in the office!
- We have a strong Java community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge, experienced team members that have worked on products for Sony and Apple.
For this position, we offer 1500-2700 €/month (Netto) salary.