TeleSoftas iOS team is looking for a new proactive, experienced developer to join the team! At the moment we have 13 members in our iOS community. The team is always striving for excellence with activities such as iOS lab, TDD pair programming sessions, presentations about various topics, and daily collaboration.
When joining TeleSoftas iOS team you will onboard to all the best practices & standards applied in our daily work and become a part of professional community!
Festool Work App – an intelligent implementation of solutions for simple and complete digital control of tools. The app offers real value-added service for users in their day-to-day work. It’s a long-term, challenging, and routine-free project where a developer must think about specific solutions connecting apps and the hardware part of tools. This project requires a whole team of 9 members in TeleSoftas, two of them are Swift Developers and you have an opportunity to join them!
- At least 2 year of experience with iOS development – Objective-C or Swift (Swift is preferable).
- Fluent English language skills.
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details.
- Flexibility and eagerness for never-ending learning.
- Knowledge of SOLID, design patterns, clean coding.
- Experience with Unit testing and TDD.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with CocoaPods/Carthage/SPM.
- Skills in creating and managing provisioning profiles and certificates.
- Skills in protocol/interface-based programming.
- Knowledge of differences in iOS versions and devices.
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- We have a strong iOS community run by the top experts in the field, who have worked on product developments for brands like Sony, Apple, and many others.
- For this position, we offer 1800-3400 €/month (Netto) salary.