TeleSoftas iOS team is looking for a new proactive fast- learner to join the team! At the moment we have 12 members in our iOS community. The team is always striving for excellence with activities such as iOS lab, TDD pair programming sessions, presentations about various topics, and daily collaboration.
When joining TeleSoftas iOS team you will have a smooth and comprehensive onboarding process led by a mentor that will help you get acquainted with all the best practices applied in our daily work.
- 1+ year of experience with one of the programming languages.
- Experience with iOS or desire to learn/ transfer to iOS development.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details.
- Flexibility with an eager for never-ending learning.
- Knowledge of SOLID, design patterns, clean coding.
- Experience with Unit testing and TDD.
- Experience with Swift.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with CocoaPods/Carthage/SPM.
- Skills in creating and managing provisioning profiles and certificates.
- Skills in protocol/interface-based programming.
- Knowledge of differences in iOS versions and devices.
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- We have a strong iOS community run by the top experts in the field, who have worked on product developments for brands like Sony, Apple, and many others.
- For this position, we offer 1300-2300 €/month (Netto) salary.