TeleSoftas is looking for a new proactive fast- learner iOS Developer to join the team! The team is always striving for excellence with activities such as iOS lab, TDD pair programming sessions, presentations about various topics, and daily collaboration on a team level.
By joining this team you will have a smooth and comprehensive onboarding process led by a mentor that will help you get acquainted with the good practices applied by the team.
What will you do?
- Develop apps & new features
- Apply best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Participate in agile product delivery
- Participate in learning workshops, conferences, training and team buildings
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, REST API
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns and MVVM architecture
- Great English language skills
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles, UIKIT (layout via code), Combine/RxSwift
Bonus points for
- Experience with Programming Languages
- Software Development Knowledge
- Experience with Cross-platform concepts
- Experience working in Agile Development
TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY, for this we offer:
- Training budget, which you can use for global & local conferences, online courses, books, etc.
- 10% of work time per week for learning initiatives
- Tech library & English/Lithuanian language lessons
We TRUST you, therefore we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from anywhere – home or our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Abuja offices
You are a part of our diverse COMMUNITY, which is all about:
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000€ (net) for bringing bright people to TeleSoftas
- Summer/Winter parties & Dev Day celebration
- Life-work balance, for this we have a 300€ Personal Perks Pack
- Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids
- Pet-friendly offices, so you can bring your furry friend!
We are all about COLLABORATION, for this we have:
- Team-building activities in project teams
- Non-profit projects – collaborate and walk an extra mile by taking part in noble initiatives to help others (volunteering, donating, etc.)
For this position we offer 2645 – 4959 €/month gross salary.