TeleSoftas has an open Android Developer position, which could bring you an interesting opportunity to work together with the professional and FUN team! TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless. Our future Android Developer should be able to solve problems, not afraid to take responsibility for his/her own tasks or challenges, and have an urge to grow as a professional. For example, we have an awesome opportunity to learn Flutter. If it sounds like you – we need each other!
Apply now ✨
What will you do?
- Development of new projects.
- Maintenance and development of new features for current projects.
- Apply best practices such as unit testing and code reviews to create quality code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Participate in Android team learning workshops, conferences, training and team buildings.
- 2+ years experience of Java/Kotlin programming language knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Android framework.
- Experience with Git.
- Great English language skills.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with RxJava, Dagger2, RetroFit2.
- Knowledge of MVP, MVVM architectures.
- Experience writing unit tests with Mockito.
- A flexible approach being a team person.
- Experience working with REST API’s.
- Experience working with data persistence using ROOM.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Droidcon, Google I/O – you name it) and an awesome opportunity to learn Flutter!
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊 That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions, and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- We have a strong Android community run by the top experts in the field.
- Net salary: 1400-2200 €/month.