TeleSoftas has an open Android Developer position, which could bring you an interesting opportunity to work together with the professional and FUN team! TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
Our future Android Developer should be able to solve problems, not afraid to take responsibility for his/her own tasks or challenges and have an urge to grow as a professional. If it sounds like you – we need each other! Apply now ✨
What will you do?
- Work with developers for mobile app development
- Maintain and develop new features for projects
- Apply best practices such as unit testing and code reviews to create quality code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Participate in agile product delivery
- Participate in learning workshops, conferences, training and team buildings
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture and XML layouts
- Great English language skills
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
Nice to Have
- Experience with Programming Languages
- Software Development Knowledge
- Experience with Cross-platform concepts
- Experience working in Agile Development
TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY, for this we offer:
- Training budget, which you can use for global & local conferences, online courses, books, etc.
- 10% of work time per week for learning initiatives
- Tech library & English/Lithuanian language lessons
We TRUST you, therefore we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from anywhere – home or our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Abuja offices
You are a part of our diverse COMMUNITY, which is all about:
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000€ (net) for bringing bright people to TeleSoftas
- Summer/Winter parties & Dev Day celebration
- Life-work balance, for this we have a 300€ Personal Perks Pack
- Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids
- Pet-friendly offices, so you can bring your furry friend!
We are all about COLLABORATION, for this we have:
- Team-building activities in project teams
- Non-profit projects – collaborate and walk an extra mile by taking part in noble initiatives to help others (volunteering, donating, etc.)
For this position we offer 2645 – 4959 €/month gross salary.