TeleSoftas Java platform and our Music Industry project team is looking for a new proactive, highly experienced developer to join the team!
The project team has about 10 members, one third of whom are Senior Developers. The main goal for the team is to release the product! 🎵
About the project
The core aim of the project is to fix the broken royalty pipelines in the music industry. To be more exact – to enable copyright societies to calculate and distribute an accurate amount of revenue for music work to all associated parties.
The customer societies represent over two-thirds of the European market and €1 million per day is now paid from digital use of musical compositions. We’re going to boost that!
What do we work on?
There are ~40 million music work registrations that we need to migrate from the old system, build robust APIs to accept new ones, match & merge duplicates and build a royalties management platform and a rules engine that would produce a work share picture on request – a summarized report stating who gets paid what for any requested music work.
What will you do?
- Work with business analytics to develop technical solutions
- Break down tasks into smaller parts
- Present the task to the development team so that together they can define the estimate and fill in the technical details of implementation
- Code reviews – to ensure code culture and solution integrity
- Code features and ensure integration of developed components
- Java 8
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong general knowledge of IT together with ability to proactively think in an abstract way
- Strong problem solving and action oriented skills
- Ability to balance different stakeholders needs
Nice To Haves:
This is the technological stack that we are working with. You do not need to know it but it would be nice if you would be familiar with it 😊
- AWS services: DynamoDB, SQS, LAMBDA, EMR, and much more
- AWS CDK based infrastructure
- Java and SpringBoot for APIs/microservices
- JBoss Drools for business rules
- Scala and Apache Spark for batch processing/migration
- Elasticsearch for search services
- Kibana for product monitoring
- SonarQube for code quality monitoring
- Runscope for integration and E2E tests
- Stoplight, Swagger for API documentation
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it)
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home
- Personal Perks Pack 🎁 – as each employee is unique the Personal Perks allow several benefit options to choose from as well as cover well-being, mastery, fun, and commute areas
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros and COOL PRIZES for recommending people to TeleSoftas 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools
- We have a strong Java community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that it feels like home? Feel free to bring your pet to the office🐶
For this position, we offer 2800-3800 €/month Netto (taxes excluded) salary