TeleSoftas is growing its design team in Kaunas and Vilnius with an open position for a Junior Designer. Our design team has big ambitions with writing articles design-related topics, and encouraging them to be mentors or lectors outside TeleSoftas. Also, we are always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
If you want to turn your ideas into reality – APPLY!
What would you do?
- Work closely with clients, explain ideas, consult during decision making, facilitate workshops, and guide them through the design process.
- Lead product design process. Adopt design processes to project needs, perform research, and design work.
- Rapid prototyping. Hosting usability testing or interviews.
- Strong communication skills and confidence in yourself.
- Good English skills – both written and verbal.
- Eager to learn.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
- Flexible working with a team.
- At least some experience in web/app design.
Desired skill (would be a benefit):
- Experience with analytics or A/B testing. Setting metrics and doing A/B testing.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Note taking, documentation skills.
- Let’s leave waterfalls in nature – we work by Agile principles!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Awwwards, Nielsen Norman Group, Krupa – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- We have a strong Designers community that has constant design reviews, is writing articles design-related topics, and encourages to be mentors or lectors outside TeleSoftas.
- Net salary: 800-1200 €/month.