TeleSoftas in both, Vilnius, Kaunas & Klaipėda, is currently seeking for Senior level Java developers for a challenging music industry project!
About the project
The core aim of the project is to fix the broken royalty pipelines in the music industry. To be more exact – to enable copyright societies to calculate and distribute an accurate amount of revenue for music work to all associated parties.
The customer societies represent over two-thirds of the European market and €1 million per day is now paid from digital use of musical compositions. We’re going to boost that!
What we work on?
There are ~40 million music work registrations that we need to migrate from the old system, build robust APIs to accept new ones, match & merge duplicates and build a royalties management platform and a rules engine that would produce a work share picture on request – a summarized report stating who gets paid what for any requested music work.
Tech stack we work with:
- AWS services: DynamoDB, SQS, LAMBDA, EMR, and much more
- AWS CDK based infrastructure
- Java and SpringBoot for APIs/microservices.
- JBoss Drools for business rules.
- Scala and Apache Spark for batch processing/migration.
- Elasticsearch for search services.
- Kibana for product monitoring.
- SonarQube for code quality monitoring.
- Runscope for integration and E2E tests.
- Stoplight, Swagger for API documentation.
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience with AWS, Apache Spark, Scala & Linux would be an advantage!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We have a strong Java community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge, experienced team members that have worked on products for Sony and Apple.
For this position, we offer 2500-3500 €/month (Netto) salary.