TeleSoftas community is looking for a confident IT Project Manager to help our tribe to grow and thrive! ❤
You will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects, while keeping TeleSoftas customers and teams happy. And by saying happy, we mean happy. Combining acute organization skills, high sense of responsibility and proactiveness, and most important, a positive leadership you will stir exciting projects rebuilding future industries.
What awaits for you is a world class programming teams, most cutting edge management practices and an environment of continuous growth and improvement!
You will be responsible for:
- Driving a team to reach their project goals.
- Maintaining order and clarity in daily work processes. Creatively adapting the processes to accommodate changes in business or team.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders (business stakeholders, internal HR, internal management) to ensure project success.
- Working on project planning, risk management, delivery management activities.
- Being close to the team, understanding their joys and pains, supporting, and mentoring them.
- Facilitating Agility in the project, using SCRUM or alternative approaches.
- Participating in the Project Management team initiatives, workshops, team building events, etc.
- Strong Agile mindset, experience acting as a Scrum Master is preferred.
- Analytical skills and confidence while making decisions.
- Experience leading IT projects.
- Ability to build trust with a client and with a team.
- A strong sense of responsibility and determination to take ownership of the result.
- Confidence using JIRA or other project management tools.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- A community of experienced Project and Program Managers, Scrum Masters, and Scrum Product Owners to learn from.
- A work environment with possibilities to try yourself in different projects, industries, project management styles.
- Allocated time during work hours – to study, learn and improve. On top of that a learning budget to spend on conferences, courses, certifications.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Yearly personal development budget.
- A monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- Flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- Ability to work from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Netto salary: 1200-3000 €/month (the final offer depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate).