TeleSoftas .NET team is looking for a new member to join the team! At the moment we have 24 members in our .NET community. The team is always striving for excellence with activities such as code reviews, automatic installations and etc. The team tries to choose the Azure platform and the latest version of .NET Core where it is possible. There is an opportunity to experiment with technology and try something new, for example, we have recently created an administrative panel with Blazor WebAssebly in several projects.
Now, we have a few projects on the table. First, the Tele2 self-care portal that is used by hundreds of thousands of users where you would work with React.js and ASP.NET Core. Also, we have other projects where we focus only on Azure, .NET Core, and API development. During our selection process together we will find the perfect project and position for you!
What would you do?
- Help us design and implement modern RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Core.
- Work with various projects: influence technical decisions from the very start.
- Write clean, scalable C# code.
- Possibility to work with React.js and cultivate your T-shaped skills.
- Proactively find ways of improving code quality and stability.
- Participate in .NET team learning workshops, conferences, training, and team buildings.
- Work in a self-organizing Agile team and participate in Scrum events.
- Interact with various stakeholders such as other developers, product owners and architects.
- 3+ years of working experience with C# and ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of front-end development would be an advantage.
- Experience in building and designing Web APIs.
- Familiarity with the whole development life cycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
- Some experience with Entity Framework and MS SQL.
- Good English skills.
- Desire to expand your knowledge beyond what is required from you on a daily basis.
- Desire to work in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Freedom to propose & discuss architectural solutions for the self-service platform that is built on .Net Core.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We have a strong .Net community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge and experienced team members.
- For this position, we offer 1500-2500 €/month (Netto) salary.