If you are looking for a Frontend developer position where you could gain field experience and mentorship from an industry-leading expert, work with cutting-edge technology and have awesome colleagues, we have good news for you! 🎉
TeleSoftas is shaping new design services for the eCommerce domain that focuses on improving conversion rates and customer satisfaction. We need a Frontend developer who worked closely with designers in redesigning or updating existing eCommerce solutions.
What will you do?
- Using design systems to develop reusable components
- Rapid prototyping
- Working with mature eCommerce products
- Collaborating strongly with the design team
- At least 1 year of experience in frontend software development with React or Vue frameworks
- Experience in semantic HTML, Tailwind CSS and automated tests
- Knowledge of Webpack and Vite libraries
- Strong English skills
- Strong sense of ownership & attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of web components
- Any experience in Svelte, Angular, SRR, GraphQL/Rest, Typescript
- Atomic design principles
- Knowledge of how to reach accessibility standards
TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY, and for this, we offer:
- Training budget, which you can use for global & local conferences, online courses, books, etc.
- 10% of work time per week for learning initiatives
- Tech library & English/Lithuanian language lessons
We TRUST you. Therefore we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from anywhere – home or our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, and Abuja offices
You are a part of our diverse COMMUNITY, which is all about:
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000€ (net) for bringing bright people to TeleSoftas
- Summer/Winter parties & Dev Day celebration
- Life-work balance, for this, we have a 300€ Personal Perks Pack
- Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids
- Pet-friendly offices, so you can bring your furry friend!
We are all about COLLABORATION, and for this, we have:
- Team-building activities in project teams
- Non-profit projects – collaborate and walk the extra mile by taking part in noble initiatives to help others (volunteering, donating, etc.)
For this position we offer 1660 – 2480 €/month gross salary.