TeleSoftas Frontend team in Kaunas, Vilnius, or Klaipėda is looking for a new curious and proactive team member to join the team! At the moment we have 20 members in our Frontend community. In the team, you can feel the international vibe therefore all the activities such as workcations, remote and live teambuildings, dojo auction, workshops are happening in English. Also, the Frontend team has a large variety of projects, 10-12 at a time, so at teams’ gatherings you can found out about technical challenges outside of your project.
When joining TeleSoftas Frontend team you will have a smooth and comprehensive onboarding process led by a mentor that will help you get acquainted with all the best practices applied in our daily work.
About the job
- Make architectural decisions to improve the development process and increase maintainability.
- Choose the right toolset to solve problems.
- Work in a multi-functional team.
- Grow personal and professional skills by achieving goals set by the project manager.
- General understanding of best practices in programming.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with React (Typescript).
- Experience in working with at least some of the popular front-end libraries ( Redux) and frameworks (preferably React).
- Experience with Web Components.
- Experience with Semantic HTML5.
- Experience with Styled Components.
- Experience in writing automated tests.
- Comfort with NodeJS, Webpack.
- Knowledge of REST APIs / GraphQl.
- Good English skills – both written and verbal.
- Source control GIT.
Nice to have
- Additional frameworks knowledge (Svelte, Vue, Angular, NextJS, Gatsby, Sapper, TailwindCSS).
- Knowledge of Server-side rendering (SSR).
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services / Docker.
- Experience leading a team or coaching/mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- Ability to work from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda.
- Opportunity to bring your pet to the office! 🐶
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have flexible working hours.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- We have a strong Frontend community run by the top experts in the field.
- Netto salary starting at 1700 €/month*
*Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and the level of competence and experience of the candidate.