TeleSoftas is a big community of passionate, humble, and smart people, working to build products that will shape the future. The world needs to see this! Thus we are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to help us further grow a team of over 230 IT wizards.
Your main mission will be to define our Employer Branding strategy, mostly focusing on the Software Engineers’ audience in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda, and execute marketing campaigns that are engaging, relevant, and set-up to attract high-quality talent that match our vibe. You will work in close collaboration with the HR team and our employees who are our best ambassadors. You’ll also help us with our overall marketing activities.
This is a position requiring a strong sense of ownership, time management skills, and most of all, a true doer’s mindset. If this sounds like you, let’s join our forces!
About the job
- Develop and implement an Employer Branding strategy and plan
- Plan and execute recruitment marketing campaigns
- Create and execute the innovative ideas to attract potential employees
- Initiate events and marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Take care of the company’s social media presence
- Encourage employees to be a part of Employer Branding
- Develop successful relationships/partnerships with tech communities
- Be in constant communication with marketing team members and other teams, such as HR, Account Managers, etc.
- Experience in marketing field, working with Employer Branding strategies
- Hands-on experience in content marketing, digital marketing campaigns execution and social media management
- Ability to work with marketing tools & platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, WordPress, etc.)
- Strategic thinking with strong project management skills
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Excellent self-management skills
- Goal oriented, doer’s mentality
- Pitch-perfect English
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft Team Lead to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- Internal trainings like feedback and 3.0 management.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, a training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- Net salary: 1300-2000 Eur/ month (plus annual salary reviews).