Currently, TeleSoftas has an open DevOps Engineer position, which could bring you an interesting opportunity to work together with a dynamic team in one of our three great offices – in Kaunas, Vilnius or Klaipeda. You would work closely with development team to produce high quality software by supporting testing environments, automating manual work required to integrate, deploy and install the product and testing required deployment scenarios such as clean install and upgrade. Tasks may include preparing test data, analyzing results, troubleshooting problems and communicating issues back to development.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with developers and software architects to design & maintain efficient development flow.
- Choose the right toolset to solve software/hardware related problems and make suggestions for improvements.
- Work in a multi-national and multi-functional team.
- Grow personal and professional skills by achieving goals.
What do we expect?
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Working as part of a team that follows Agile/Scrum process, including continuous integration and automated unit and integration.
- Experience with logging systems, metrics, and tooling frameworks such as ELK, Grafana.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux command-line utilities, system administration tools, networking
- Identifying performance issues on Linux machines
- Administering CI/CD servers such as Jenkins.
- Administering virtualization platforms such as HyperV, VmWare, Proxmox
- Good working skills with Docker
- Automation tools (Ansible)
- Version Management systems (Git)
- Ability to code and script (Bash)
- Knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours/week for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences.
- You will have a dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads who ensure your growth.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home or from any of our offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipeda.
- Fun team buildings, summer/ winter festivals.
- Have ownership and influence on technical decisions from an early stage.
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
For this position, we offer 1000-2000 €/month (Netto) salary.