Currently, TeleSoftas has an open DevOps Engineer position, which could bring you an interesting opportunity to work together with a dynamic team in one of the greatest offices in Kaunas. As a DevOps engineer, you will work with development staff to tackle the coding and scripting needed to connect elements of code, integrate other components that are needed to run the software release on operating systems and production infrastructure. Tasks may include preparing test data, analyzing results, troubleshooting problems and communicating issues back to development.
What you will do?
- Collaborate with developers and software architects to design&maintain efficient development flow.
- Choose the right toolset to solve software/hardware related problems and make suggestions for improvements.
- Work in a multi-national and multi-functional team.
- Grow personal and professional skills by achieving goals.
- RHEL 7.x.
- Bash, Python (Java &/or Scala would be a strong plus).
- Jenkins (Bamboo would be a plus).
- VMware, KVM.
- Docker, K8s.
- Spark, HDFS, Parquet.
- ELK stack, Grafana (Nagios or Zabbix would be a plus).
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Ability to code and script.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Version management – git CI/CD experience (Bitbucket, etc).
- Able to work under the Agile/Scrum process.
- Professional & Friendly team to work with.
- Flexibility to express and implement your ideas.
- Great opportunities to grow professionally (trainings, business trips).
- Super cool open-space office.
- Net salary: 1500-1900 €/month.