TeleSoftas is looking for DevOps Engineer in Vilnius, Kaunas or Klaipeda to work on a Digital Health project that helps healthcare professionals worldwide to transform health and wellness by converting genomic data into actionable information.
About the role:
The role will involve hands on experience and training with a range of technologies; container orchestration (Kubernetes), automated deployment and configuration management (Ansible, Terraform), continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI), source code control (Git), databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL), monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk), cloud platforms (AWS, Alicloud, more might come), as well as more traditional Linux systems administration. You will have a passion for DevOps culture, be a methodical thinker, security minded, and committed to producing quality code and documentation.
What will you be responsible for:
As part of the DevOps team you will maintain and develop the Congenica SaaS platform, and design, create and implement new infrastructure. Building automation for increased speed and reliability of deployment activities. Supporting the internal development of the Congenica software platform leading to high quality, high reliability production software.
- Proven experience working with Continuous integration platforms (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Good knowledge of cloud service providers (AWS, Alicloud)
- Proficient of configuration management (Ansible)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating systems (Debian)
- Understanding of Programming/Scripting languages (Python, shell/bash)
- Ability to work with source code control (git)
- Experience of container environments (Docker)
- Knowledge of hypervisor technologies (VMware)
- Familiarity with SQL (PostgreSQL)
Nice To Haves:
- Working experience of Kubernetes (Helm)
- Experience of deployment automation (Terraform)
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Personal Perks Pack 🎁 – as each employee is unique the Personal Perks allow several benefit options to choose from as well as cover well-being, mastery, fun, and commute areas.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros and COOL PRIZES for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- TeleSoftas is riding the wave 🌊 of the latest technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Also, we do non-profit projects that have a noble purpose. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- We have a strong DevOps community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that it feels like home? Feel free to bring your pet to the office. 🐶
For this position, we offer 3310-4960 €/month Gross salary.