Currently, TeleSoftas is looking for DevOps Engineer in Kaunas to work with one of the biggest last mile delivery companies in the UK, within an infrastructure team to implement and support the platform underpinning critical services hosted in Amazon Web Services. Because of the changing nature of our client business, your job duties will inevitably change. From time to time, you may be required to undertake other duties that fall within your capabilities.
In this role you will be:
- Infrastructure as code – automating deployments (to AWS).
- Planning, implementing and maintenance of infrastructure security.
- Implementing and maintaining the continuous delivery pipelines for distributed systems.
- Integrating and maintaining monitoring platform (Live and Synthetic) using runscope and humio.
- Managing and supporting the production and development environments.
- Experience in network infrastructure, NoSQL and RDMS etc.
- Log calls and monitor incident queue in the Service Desk system and provide technical support, within an ITIL framework including system documentation.
What we expect:
- Strong AWS Skills – at least 2 years of experience.
- Advanced experience in scripting languages (Bash, Python).
- TCP/IP networking (VPN, Routing, VLANS, MPLS, and network segmentation best practice).
- Understanding of authentication technologies (LDAP, Azure AD and Auth0 etc.).
- A willingness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Strong communication and planning skills with a strong sense of ownership.
- Knowledge of Continuous Deployment practices (CircleCi, Concourse, GitHub).
- Experience with Docker container and Kubernetes orchestrastion technology.
- Experience with Consul.
- LAMP, PostgreSQL, Squid, Samba and NFS, HA and LVS technologie.
- Logging/log shipping technologies e.g. ELK, humio, splunk.
- Professional, Friendly & International team to work with.
- Flexibility to express and implement your ideas.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees: hence we provide an opportunity to take ownership.
- For professional growth – we provide training budget & extra time for learning. Not only you will be a part of a project team, but also participate in DevOps knowledge growth activities.
- Net salary: 1700-2800 €/month.