TeleSoftas is currently seeking a Data Engineer who desires to work on revolutionary products for the music industry and solve complex problems.
About the project
Music metadata is one of the most important, complex, and also broken areas, leaving many musicians unable to get paid for their work. An inconceivable amount of music royalties are left uncollected due to incomplete or missing data – we are aiming to fix that and make the lives of music creators, publishers and societies better!
Together with your team, you will be building applications that support modern song collaborations, simplifying and improving the early identification of accurate and authoritative music registration data.
You will be working with some of the leading experts in mobile & web application development, big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix core industry problems. We are looking for engineers to join this elite team and help them step forward and disrupt the industry.
- Experience in designing, building and supporting large scale batch and real-time data pipelines
- Expertise in software design and development, particularly in test driven development (TDD)
- The ability to design data pipelines with a focus on performance, scalability and maintainability
Specific skills and experience:
- Data modeling techniques and methodologies
- AWS managed storage, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data warehouses: Snowflake, Redshift, Presto
- Infrastructure as code using AWS CDK (or similar)
- Continuous development and deployment of high availability systems
- Working experience of agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
Additional skills that may be useful:
- Development languages: Python, TypeScript/Node, Java, Scala
- Compute: ECS/Docker and Lambda
- Experience of designing and using RESTful or GraphQL based services
- Spark and EMR, Big Data in general (we process a lot of data)
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, Pluralsight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000 EUR (net) and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- We have a strong community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that we are like a family? Each year we organize Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids. 🐣 Also, usually our office is full of laughs and good emotions cause we like to bring our pets to the office. You too? 🐶
For this position we offer 3141-5785€/month Gross salary.