We believe superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (our employees’ words), we provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
- Apply experience with using similar tooling, e.g., Container as a Service (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm), OpenStack, AWS
- Lead risk reductions, estimation efforts, performance and capacity modeling/ planning
- Verify technical feasibility and validate solution options for the requirements
- Work closely with DevOps teams, developing solutions against the “company’s next-gen public / private, portable cloud platform”
- Partner with product and development teams to provide education and design consultation.
- Translate the company’s product business requirements into systems design, including high-availability and disaster recovery
- Expert level Linux experience
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm Charts
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing in CI/CD environment (Atlassian Bamboo, Cucumber GHERKIN)
Bonus points for:
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Experience influencing application modernization and migration to cloud platforms.
- Programming experience: GoLang/Java
- Broad knowledge in systems telemetry and monitoring (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of infrastructure deployment tools like Terraform
- Knowledge of linux/container security scanners – X-Ray (Artifactory), CIS, Nessus
- Integration & implementation of various services: LDAP, Syslog, SNMP.
- Understanding of modern data platforms such as ES, Hadoop.
- Front end technologies (Java Script, HTML5, CSS/SCSS)
- Experience documenting Microservices based, system architectures via modeling diagrams and effectively transitioning those architectures to implementation teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to adjust the messaging based on the audience
TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY, for this we offer:
- Training budget, which you can use for global & local conferences, online courses, books, etc.
- 10% of work time per week for learning initiatives
- Tech library & English/Lithuanian language lessons
We TRUST you, therefore we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from anywhere – home or our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Abuja offices
You are a part of our diverse COMMUNITY, which is all about:
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000€ (net) for bringing bright people to TeleSoftas
- Summer/Winter parties & Dev Day celebration
- Life-work balance, for this we have a 200€ Personal Perks Pack
- Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids
- Pet-friendly offices, so you can bring your furry friend!
We are all about COLLABORATION, for this we have:
- Team-building activities in project teams
- Non-profit projects – collaborate and walk an extra mile by taking part in noble initiatives to help others (volunteering, donating, etc.)
For this position we offer 3310 – 5780 €/month gross salary.