We believe superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (our employees’ words), we provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
Summary of Duties:
- Apply experience with using similar tooling, e.g., Container as a Service (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm), OpenStack, AWS
- Lead risk reductions, estimation efforts, performance and capacity modeling/ planning
- Verify technical feasibility and validate solution options for the requirements
- Work closely with DevOps teams, developing solutions against the “company’s next-gen public / private, portable cloud platform”
- Partner with product and development teams to provide education and design consultation.
- Translate the company’s product business requirements into systems design, including high-availability and disaster recovery
- Expert level Linux experience, experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm Charts
- Implementation and operations in Cloud IaaS (e.g., hands on AWS, OpenStack, etc.)
- Experience in working and/or contributing with an open source community innovating to create production services
- Ability to quickly consume new technologies and tools and decide if or how they can be useful in our stack
- Experience being part of a team that has taken a product from concept through delivery, and subsequent support through multiple release
- Strong testing background in CI/CD environment (Atlassian Bamboo, Cucumber GHERKIN)
- Experience influencing application modernization and migration to cloud platforms
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Programming experience: GoLang/Java
- Broad knowledge in systems telemetry and monitoring (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of infrastructure deployment tools like Terraform
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of linux/container security scanners – X-Ray (Artifactory), CIS, Nessus
- Integration & implementation of various services: LDAP, Syslog, SNMP
- Understanding of modern data platforms such as ES, Hadoop
- Front end technologies (Java Script, HTML5, CSS/SCSS)
- Experience documenting Microservices based, system architectures via modeling diagrams and effectively transitioning those architectures to implementation teams
- Experience with Agile methodologies, effective working independently and in a virtual team setting
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and proven track record of execution and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to adjust the messaging based on the audience
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, Pluralsight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000 EUR (net) and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- We have a strong DevOps community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that we are like a family? Each year we organize Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids. 🐣 Also, usually our office is full of laughs and good emotions cause we like to bring our pets to the office. You too? 🐶
For this position we offer 3310 – 4130 €/month gross salary.