TeleSoftas is currently seeking Mid-Senior level Node.js developer for a challenging and rewarding software development project.
We are looking for someone who desires to work on revolutionary products for the music industry and solve complex problems.
About the project
Music metadata is one of the most important, complex, and also broken areas, leaving many musicians unable to get paid for their work. An inconceivable amount of music royalties are left uncollected due to incomplete or missing data – we are aiming to fix that and make the lives of music creators, publishers and societies better!
Together with your team, you will be building applications that support modern song collaborations, simplifying and improving the early identification of accurate and authoritative music registration data.
You will be working with some of the leading experts in mobile&web application development, big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix core industry problems. We are looking for engineers to join this elite team and help them step forward and disrupt the industry.
We are open for a conversation even if you do not meet all the requirements because personality is just as important as the skills!
- Knowledge of REST API guidelines.
- TDD / BDD.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, other).
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Experience working with Agile methodology, distributed teams, and continuous delivery engineering practices.
- TypeScript skills.
- AWS CloudFormation.
- Full backend position with the potential for full stack development.
- Be part of the international innovative team and create disruptive solutions for the music industry.
- We have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- English or Lithuanian language lessons to master your foreign language skills.
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 800 Euros for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- Ability to work from a different location – we have offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipėda, also, we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- We have strong Java and Node.js and other technical internal communities run by the top experts in the field, who have worked on product developments for brands like Sony, Apple and many others.
For this position, we offer 2200-3500 €/month Netto (taxes excluded) salary.