TeleSoftas in both Vilnius & Kaunas is currently seeking a Mid – Senior level Cloud developer for a challenging and rewarding software development project.
We are looking for someone who desires to work on a revolutionary product for the music industry and solve complex problems. Together with your team, you would be working on a new global royalty system for music producers, major music labels, and artists.
If you are proactive, passionate about the quality of software and continuous improvements, can communicate well with the development team, and love solving problems – then it is time to step forward and work together.
About the project
Have you ever listened to a great song on Spotify and wondered how a songwriter gets paid for their creative genius, or how the billions of streams of millions of tracks are processed to pay the right amount of money to the right people? This project is a unique opportunity to be a part of building the intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks needed to run today’s music industry. You will be working with some of the leading experts in the field of big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix the broken legacy pipelines between music users and creators.
We are looking for engineers to join this elite team and help them step forward and disrupt the industry.
We are open for a conversation even if you do not meet all the requirements because personality is just as important as the skills!
- TypeScript (Node.js) or Java experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js streams.
- TDD / BDD.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, CloudFormation, other).
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Experience with GraphQL apis.
- Experience with event driven architectures (pub/sub etc).
- Experience with AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit).
- Experience working with Agile methodology and continuous delivery engineering practices.
- Experience with React UI development is a plus.
- Full backend position with the potential for full stack development.
- Engineers are responsible for both application and infrastructure code on a cloud native platform.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, that is why we have a flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from home.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do pyjamas. Do kebabs. Pizza? Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are. At work is like at home.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. For that, we have a monthly dedicated team-building budget.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees 😊. That’s why every team member is encouraged to take ownership, proactively offer advanced solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage.
- We have a strong Java and Node.js community run by the top experts in the field, who have worked on product developments for brands like Sony, Apple and many others.
For this position, we offer 1500-3000 €/month (Netto) salary.